Thursday, July 3, 2008

How long does it take for acne to go and homeopathic acne solution

If you are not able to prevent acne from getting worse and you experience scarring, prevent lost of self-confidence by undergoing laser acne treatments or laser resurfacing.
I suffered from Acne from the age of 14 till I was 17. Alas there was no Internet at that time to research the different treatments and their drawbacks and benefits. Basically all I had was the local Library or Chemists.
Changing my diet to one that didn't cause my acne. That's right, what you eat actually results in either acne-filled skin, or clear skin. And by making some easy changes you can completely clear up all of your acne...
oolongstutbt.blogspot.com
tags: zithromax for acne during pregnancy, what to eat for acne, are clinique acne products really work

No comments: