Thursday, July 3, 2008

Best cure for acne and have more acne on one side of my face

Whether or not a particular skin care program works depends on how your skin responds to the treatment. Some people may be more ideally suited to one kind of program as opposed to another, and this varies with different kinds of skin, lifestyles and environments. Before you decide to choose any particular skin care program, you should first seek the advice of a skin doctor to ensure that it is indeed the right one for you.
The best would be benzoyl peroxide, better if combined with a little bit of salicylic acid. This medication kill acne causing bacteria. Benzoyl peroxide is a strong medication. Expect dryness and rashes to occur after you use them. Use as instructed on the labels. Products that contain only sulfur, salicylic acid or triclosan is not as effective as benzoyl peroxide-based products. Take note.
Adolescent years are among the worst years that anyone would ever go through in his or her life. But for the grown woman getting over adolescent may not have been as clear cut as she would have liked. Why do I say such a thing? Because I have often noticed many grown women who still have to deal with damaged acne scarred skin, especially facial acne scars, way past the adolescent age. I myself am one of those women. For even years after I had grown out of puberty I was still reeling from the lack of self confidence inflicted by years of acne prone skin and even worse acne scars. That is why I have looked long and hard to find the right makeup routine for myself that would at least cover these up when I step out for that casual lunch or glamorous dinner.
epedeportingg.blogspot.com
tags: what is the best way to get rid of acne, fraxel acne scar treatment, neutrogenaA® oil-free acne wash 60 second mask scrub

No comments: